Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bangkok Dangerous





I've had two nights in Bangkok, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not keen to stay.
The bus from Sihanoukville took about 15 hours in total, and was a highly confusing and disorientating experience.
Although I like the area I am in on Rama 4 Road. It is heaven compared to Khao San Road, which is vortex of debauchery, neon lights and pure filth. 2,000 baht for a tattoo? Are you fuckin kidding me?
I can't really express how it feels to leave my adventure, so I'm not going to try. Cambodia and Vietnam was the best experience ever. All that is making me happy is knowing that I can do this again not one day in the distant future, but soon. I'm thinking India next time.
Here are some beautiful pictures by Jackson Eaton, an Australian self photographer.

No comments: