Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

No politics, please.


"My life is a series of bizarre yet mundane events, punctuated by late nights and nicotine cravings."
I don't post on my blog right now because Karl Marx has ownership of my life! I can't wait until this politics shit is all finished! It gets to the extent that you begin looking at the world through the lenses of theoretical perspectives.
Like if you're on the bus and you start wondering whether the bus driver realises his exploited position in the capitalist system, or some weird bullshit like that. That is when you need to stop studying and get drunk.
Someone made me watch a movie from the early 1980s the other day called Liquid Sky. You must see it. It is pretty hard to describe. Basically about... two lesbian fashion models (?) who kill people by having sex with them while using lots of heroin? Oh, and there are some aliens in there.



Please, if you watch this, follow it right up with Golden Skans by The Klaxons remixed by SebastiAn. Their new album is pure crap. But this song is ace.



No comments: