Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Chiddy Bang


Chiddy Bang are a rap group from Philadelphia who have sampled Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, Passion Pit and MGMT.They sort of sound like Kid Cudi but their lyrics are much better. Its the electronica afro-beat that makes it cool.

Chiddy Bang described how the band formed:

Pat:  We are all huge Lionel Jefferies fans, so the name kind of came to fruition on its own. However, we met under slightly less delightful circumstances. My jeep came into tremendous contact with a small moose while driving through Vermont one summer’s eve. As I stopped to peel the dead carcass off the road, I heard a rustling in the bush somewhere behind me. My hand instinctually reached for the 9 mm pistol strapped to my thigh. Thick brown fur skittered just through the underbrush. Just when I was about to pull the trigger and waste him, I saw the pink skin of a human child’s bare bum. I quickly snatched the newborn from almost certain starvation. Quivering, the child nestled to my awaiting bosom. I named him Noah. He knew some rappers and a dude named Zach.



Breakfast feat Kate Nash is my favourite song download it.

No comments: