Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No, gimme my oil or get fuck out my country.


I'm a soldier in the middle of Iraq
Well say about noon-ish, comin out the whip
And looking at me curious: a young Iraqi kid
Carrying laundry, what's wrong G, hungry?

No, gimme my oil or get fuck out my country
And in Arabian barkin other stuff
Till his moms come grab and they walk off in a rush
Distrust, feelin like I've pissed upon a wound
I'm like, Shorty, hope that we can fix our differences soon

Buyin white apples I'm breakin on
Huh you take every thing, why not just take the damn food?
I don't understand it, on another planet?
15 months of this stuff how I"m gonna manage?
And increasing this sentiment, gentlemen getting down on their middle-eastern instruments
Realize trapped in this crowd, walk over kicked one of my fabulous raps (la di da di)
I rip, jaw-drop, they well-wish, they Glad-wrap now ya kid considered like an Elvis of Baghdad

No comments: