Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

I was the fuckin stalker.


From Fixup  blog:
Have you ever fallen in love with someone working in a fashion store? In Sweden we have them Nordic fashionistas turning you into a retard, stunned by their beauty. A few years ago I was buying a pair of jeans & this extremely pale & freckled alfa girl assisted me & turned me into a retard. I mean, I thought we had a connection so I started to drop in at her ”boutique” or whatever, quite often just to get a peek, or at best talk to her. Sometimes I would even pretend dropping my keyes or something else in the fitting room, just to get my fix once more. We actually became somewhat friends & we did even meet out for a beer, but since I was retarded at that point, she could easily talk me into buying stuff. A lot of stuff.  Of course I didn’t see it that way at all, all I cared about was spending some good time with her. Which I payed for. I didn’t even realised how bad it was until I met a friend who also worked at a clothes store. She told me about a guy that was stalking her at work, but she was fine with it cause she could always sell him a shirt or a pair of jeans. So he was good business. Just like me. Eventually I did found out that the bitch had a boyfriend all along & that her friends knew about me, I was the fucking stalker.

No comments: